We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dar Fakir - Any one stayed there?

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
reviews: 23
Dar Fakir - Any one stayed there?

It doesnt have a pool but it looks great and there is a bus to the Palmerie as well. Has anyone stayed there or been to the Palmerie?

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
reviews: 7
1. Re: Dar Fakir - Any one stayed there?

Dar fakir is closer to the souks and Jemaa Elfna square and the rooms are quite spacious. I'm not sure I understand your question about a bus going to the palmeraie.

Do you plan to go there?

regards

uk
reviews: 23
2. Re: Dar Fakir - Any one stayed there?

Thanks True Believer, as many others here I am blown away by so many choices of where to stay I have never seen anything like it! I have singled out Riad Fakir and they have a free bus that takes guests to the Palmerie to a pool there. That is my only draw back with Dar Fakir in June is that there is no pool - however it will be nice to get on a bus to out to the Palmerie...I think...I was wondering if anyone had stayed there and gone to the Palemerie....

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
reviews: 7
3. Re: Dar Fakir - Any one stayed there?

The palmeraie is quite refreshing especially in Summer. It's green and there's a pool with tobogan for the kids and a bar. It's a nice way of spending the day

cheers