We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation in Fes (Fez)

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ivybridge, Devon
Accommodation in Fes (Fez)

Hi, Im planning on visiting Fes this July with my girlfriend and was wandering if it is worthwhile booking accommodation in advance on the web (although most places I have researched seem rather expensive) or whether it is just as easy to turn up at hotels and haggle? In particular any info on whether you have to book ahead for Hotel Batha would be useful. Many thanks in advance.

boston
reviews: 9
1. Re: Accommodation in Fes (Fez)

We did not book accomodations for fes before arriving as we wanted to be flexible as to the date of our arrival. If we had been more planned and informed I would have booked prior as we would have liked to have stayed at Dar Roumana. I would check with this Riad as the prices were very reasonable and we did eat there and the food was outstanding! This would have been our first choice, but because we did not reserve in advance they did not have availability. I think it is cash only like many of the other riads so just be sure to make arragements ahead of time.

We stayed at the Riad Fes which was lovely, but more expensive maybe 2000DH a night and much larger. Both riads have beautiful roof decks over looking the medina's!

Hong Kong, China
reviews: 19
2. Re: Accommodation in Fes (Fez)

The Hotel Batha is fairly popular with tour groups and independent travellers on a budget. Generally outside of the Fes Festival (June 2-10) and other high season "events" (Easter, Xmas, etc), you do not need to book in advance.

Bangkok
reviews: 4
3. Re: Accommodation in Fes (Fez)

Hi, I just came back from Morocco.In Fes we stayed in Hotel Ibis ( also did stay in Ibis hotel in Paris when transit).It 's a good hotel, clean and reasonable price.The room rate last week was 546 Dirham per night include breakfast.It's located in front of train station. This will make us comforatable to catch the train to visit Meknes in one day or catch the train to go to Rabat.

To go to Medina (Bab Boujerod) by Petit taxi cost us around 8dirham from the hotel.