We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atfalouna

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NW England
reviews: 11
Atfalouna

Hi again

I have just read up about the work of Atfalouna and I would like to bring them a case of kids clothes, shoes and toys when I go to Marrakech in 2 weeks. I have tried to access the website but its in french so I cant fill in the form. Does anyone have any ideas how to contact them? Any recent visitors know if this is the kind of stuff they need. Thanks

80 replies to this topic
marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 60
41. Re: Atfalouna

Yes, Hakim speaks very good English.

Hong Kong, China
reviews: 69
42. Re: Atfalouna

thanks. he just replied my email

London, United...
reviews: 19
43. Re: Atfalouna

^ when are you planning to go Wanson?

44. Re: Atfalouna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 pm, April 24, 2013

London, United...
reviews: 19
45. Re: Atfalouna

ah you're going in Dec... I'm going next week! I thought if we're there at the same time we could organise something together :)

Hong Kong, China
46. Re: Atfalouna

have fun and please update us the latest status from Atfalouna

somewhere near...
reviews: 39
47. Re: Atfalouna

Hello,

A bump & quick update on the current needs of atfalouna - warm clothes, school supplies are high on their list of needs. Toys would also be appreciated.

I am looking forward to seeing Hakim next month. (especially as it means I will be in Marrakech)!!!

Niki. x

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 60
48. Re: Atfalouna

What a great bump! hope you have a great time!

Remember please peeps that cash donations via the website are the most important thing you can do though everything else is very much appreciated.

west sussex england
reviews: 36
49. Re: Atfalouna

Hey guys, We have continued to fundraise for Atfalouna since we visited last summer, Does anyone know how we can get money to them without incurring fees it cost us £40 last time we did a bank transfer!!

Hong Kong, China
50. Re: Atfalouna

babeldoor.com/lecole-pour-les-enfants-des-ru…

Reply to: Atfalouna
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted