We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atfalouna

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NW England
Level Contributor
8 posts
15 reviews
Atfalouna

Hi again

I have just read up about the work of Atfalouna and I would like to bring them a case of kids clothes, shoes and toys when I go to Marrakech in 2 weeks. I have tried to access the website but its in french so I cant fill in the form. Does anyone have any ideas how to contact them? Any recent visitors know if this is the kind of stuff they need. Thanks

101 replies to this topic
East Gwillimbury...
Level Contributor
2,232 posts
74 reviews
1. Re: Atfalouna

Hi!

Try this link for their page (using Google translate):

translate.google.ca/translate…

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
2. Re: Atfalouna

0524 37 77 14 call them directly (local telephone number) to arrange donations and a visit. "A case of kids clothes, shoes and toys", absolutely scrummymummy! How thoughtful you are. Better still phone the manager Hakim on 0677 538 111 to arrange a rendezvous. If you need directions we can provide details.

somewhere near...
Level Contributor
223 posts
59 reviews
3. Re: Atfalouna

Hi scrummy.

I am sure atfalouna will be pleased to receive your donations. I am going on Weds (Yippee!!!) & am taking a big box of basic first aid supplies, along with clothes, etc. Hakim advised that this is one of their current needs. I will know more when I have been and will be pleased to pass any info on. Thank you for thinking of others. Niki.

NW England
Level Contributor
8 posts
15 reviews
4. Re: Atfalouna

Thankyou everyone, I have emailed Hakim and will phone him directly when we get there. I will of course post a report on the visit when I get back.

west sussex england
Level Contributor
66 posts
36 reviews
5. Re: Atfalouna

Hey we are also taking "things as well as a financial donation to this very worthy charity in a couple of weeks. Please post a report when you get back especially if you find that there are specific things that they need when you visit.

thanks

Caz x

NW England
Level Contributor
8 posts
15 reviews
6. Re: Atfalouna

Will do Caz, back on the 19th, hope you won't have gone by then

west sussex england
Level Contributor
66 posts
36 reviews
7. Re: Atfalouna

Hope u have a lovely time but alas we will have gone by then, we fly out 16th but have loads of little things plus coats/fleeces so im sure it will be ok!!

We are super excited now x

Irvine, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
5 reviews
8. Re: Atfalouna

Hi,

I would like to help this fantastic cause.

We are coming over on 17th September and am currently collecting items from my work collegues. If there is anybody who has been recently or previous posters on this thread who are there just now or coming back. Can you let me know the age group for clothes and shoes and any other needs they have. i am currently asking for Clothing, shoes, toys and basic first aid supplies.

Thanks

England, United...
Level Contributor
322 posts
26 reviews
9. Re: Atfalouna

Hi,

Can anyone tell me of any similar organisations in the Rabat area which would welcome donations of items of clothing etc.?

Thanks

NW England
Level Contributor
8 posts
15 reviews
10. Re: Atfalouna

I am in Marrakech now. I took clothes, shoes and toys for ages 2 to 7 years. Hakim the manager said that anything they cannot use will be sent to the Berbers in the High Atlas mountains. He said there is a very great need there, especially for strong shoes. At atfalouna the age range is older, I would think 8 years plus. We took lollipops and sweets and art / craft stuff as well as practical stuff. What they really need is cash, but all donations are welcome.

Reply to: Atfalouna
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted