We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Morocco- Family holiday Mid June to Mid Aug. !

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stockholm, Sweden
Morocco- Family holiday Mid June to Mid Aug. !

I am a single-father 44yrs old from India, with my three children 12-15yrs. We four, are planning to spend our whole summer vacation in this lovely country. Specially children are very exited.

This is our first time to Morocco.

Our budget is average. We can not afford luxery. We heard so much good about this country and it's people. Can't wait. Specially we like to be in Marrakesh for a month, june, planning to rent an appartment with A/c aircondition, as we heard that it is going to be too hot during the summer period.

Can anyone advice us how to find an affordable appartment for a month in Marrakesh, agents asking 20% commission, which we can not manage. Any direct link to the house or appartent owners ourselves without involving any third party.

And are there orange season in Morocco during this period?

We will really appreciate if anyone can tip or advice us on. We cant arabic or french, can we manage there? We are open for all sugessation and quite flexible in our itenery.

Thank you very much in advance for your honest help.

vancouver bc canada
11. Re: Morocco- Family holiday Mid June to Mid Aug. !

i live in vancouver bc canada i m the owner of a residence in marrakesh. 1 or 2 bed fully furnished you do not need an agent.i wiil get you an appart . with ac swimming pool very good location(avenue de france).feel free to ask any questions

vancouver bc canada
12. Re: Morocco- Family holiday Mid June to Mid Aug. !

i live in vancouver bc canada i m the owner of a residence in marrakesh. 1 or 2 bed fully furnished you do not need an agent.i wiil get you an appart . with ac swimming pool very good location(avenue de france).feel free to ask any questions i will give you my web site adress on request and wiill give you a price that meet your budget .jaynawri@hotmail.com