We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day excursions from Marrakech

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kingston,Jamaica
reviews: 16
Day excursions from Marrakech

I would like some recommendations for day excursions from Marrakech. Also, would like an idea of approximate costs involved.

Any advice on the above would be appreciated.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
reviews: 10
1. Re: Day excursions from Marrakech

As I've suggested time and again, you can make a number of interesting excursions from Marrakech

1- Oureak valley: 46 kilometers from Marrakech is an easy ride into the Atlas mountains. It's lush vegetation and river and waterfall--all in one.

the cost for 1 person is 40 euros. Of course the more the cheaper. Lunch is not included but you can eat a Moroccan tagine for less than 10 euros

2-Marrakech Esaouira is a one day trip.

A charming coastal city pregnant with history

cost is 90 euros for 1 or 2

need further details feel free to ask

regards

Kingston,Jamaica
2. Re: Day excursions from Marrakech

Thanks Truebeliever.

Further details would be appreciated...including how to go about arranging transportation etc.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
3. Re: Day excursions from Marrakech

If you send me your email I'll get back to you with the details. I would gladly send you my email but I don't want to breach the rules of tripadvisor postings

all th best

Kingston,Jamaica
4. Re: Day excursions from Marrakech

Truebeliever, I am really interested in getting further details but feel uncomfortable with posting my email address for all and sundry to see. Therefore, please post brief details on how to go about arranging the excursion and I will get fuller particulars once I get to Marrakech.

Thanks.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
5. Re: Day excursions from Marrakech

In that case get in touch with honestmentor (at) yahoo.fr for details

cheers

London, UK
reviews: 8
6. Re: Day excursions from Marrakech

Moroccomania, sorry for crashing on your discussion, but I'm after the same information. If you want to send an email to me at the address below, I'll be happy to forward Truebeliever's information to you.

Truebeliever, I've set up a new email account just for posting on to this site, so if you could send information about arranging day trips to dentarthurdent111@yahoo.com, I will be very grateful.

For a trip to the Ourika valley, would you recommend a guided tour or should we rent a car and go at our own pace?

Thanks

7. Re: Day excursions from Marrakech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:26 am, April 07, 2006