We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Marrakech to Essaouria

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oxford, United...
reviews: 28
Transport from Marrakech to Essaouria

I'm going to Morocco with 4 friends in September and we're planning to stay in Marrakech for 2 nights before going on to Essaouria. The only problem is that I'm terrified of drivers who speed down unsafe roads and I've heard that there's a high fatality rate on Moroccan roads. The journey is supposed to be around 3 hours, which is too much for me if I don't feel safe. Does anyone have advice? Should I take a bus or a taxi, and can anyone recommend reliable drivers?

Wassenaar, The...
reviews: 3
11. Re: Transport from Marrakech to Essaouria

book in advance,it,s very bizzy,the price will be about euro 17,-- p.p one way(for about 160 km.)

Casablanca
12. Re: Transport from Marrakech to Essaouria

Yes Supratours Bus is the best option for the transportation from Marrakech to Essaouira, as it runs every 2 hours both ways, it's cheaper and comfortable, for the the timetable check www.oncf.ma same link for railways in Morocco, you can not book online you could only book the ticket at the office.

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
13. Re: Transport from Marrakech to Essaouria

The price for the Supratours coach is 80 dirhams (about 8 Euros) single, one way, and the distance is 186 kilometers.

14. Re: Transport from Marrakech to Essaouria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 02, 2014