We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safety, drinking water, market foods, toilets, women dress

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
reviews: 31
Safety, drinking water, market foods, toilets, women dress

We will be visiting Marrakech, Fez, Casablanca, Rabat, Tangiers this April and even though I have read the side questions would like to hear from persons with their own experiences about safety of drinking water, eating at market stalls, as a women do I need my legs and shoulders covered, besides toilets being in cafes , resturants, would I find a toilet outside of these venues? Do major Palaces, churches have toilets?

Alberta, Canada
reviews: 95
31. Re: Safety, drinking water, market foods, toilets, women dress

I also appreciated seeing this topic resurface.

When you introduce a new

E.coli to your system, you will have digestion issues.

Edited: 11:51 pm, June 01, 2013
Alberta, Canada
reviews: 95
32. Re: Safety, drinking water, market foods, toilets, women dress

The CDC, Center for Disease Control, has great information on their website for avoiding the dangerous forms of e.coli. Some people are more sensitive and special considerations are necessary for the weak, the young and the elderly.

33. Re: Safety, drinking water, market foods, toilets, women dress

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 04, 2014