We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le grand hotel Tazi

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tangier
Level Contributor
15 posts
Le grand hotel Tazi

Is this a good, clean and comfortable hotel?

What about the swimming pool is this well managed?

Thks Emira

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
3,996 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Le grand hotel Tazi

the hotel is a good bargain for its location and the room. the swimming pool is of average size but big enough for a dip

cheers

Tangier
Level Contributor
15 posts
2. Re: Le grand hotel Tazi

TRuebeliever, do you have a fax number of the Tazi hotel? Because the one on the internet doesn't reply.thks.\emira

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
3,996 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: Le grand hotel Tazi

I don't know if these are the numbers you have:

Tel : +212 44 44 27 87

Fax : +212 44 44 21 52

you could call them and ask for the right fax numbe rif this one doesn't work

PS Please note that the operator will change the area code of the city of Marrakech starting from the 25th of March.

Henceforth you'll have to dial 024 followed by the other numbers instead of 044(area code)

cheers

london
6 posts
4. Re: Le grand hotel Tazi

A friend of mine stayed at the Grand tazi , while he was there i paid to use the pool one day . It looked like a prison , why friends words , by the pool. the rooms were not very clean , shabby , and many are very noisy . All sorts of "people " are to be found in the lobby and bar area . Its ok for back packers etc , but you can get cheaper if you want very basic . The Hotel assia , close by is much better .

London
9 posts
5. Re: Le grand hotel Tazi

There is nothing grand about the Tazi, though it is very central, infact on one of the busiest corners of the city with three lanes ( word used lightly ) of traffic in each direction. Well known by people who know the city as the place to get a cheap beer in the dump of a bar