We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Marrakesh to Ouarzazate

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
reviews: 6
Taxi Marrakesh to Ouarzazate

Hi,

How much would it cost to hire the whole Grand Taxi for two people travelling from Marrakesh to Ouarzazate?

reviews: 7
11. Re: Taxi Marrakesh to Ouarzazate

600dh is correct on 20th Jan 2013 and u can fit 6 people so 100dh each.

Ireland
reviews: 6
12. Re: Taxi Marrakesh to Ouarzazate

Thanks that's useful to know.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 60
13. Re: Taxi Marrakesh to Ouarzazate

Hi,

6 people in a grand taxi plus the driver is not the comfiest way to travel so do as previously advised and pay for more seats than you need ie. if you pay 400 Dirhams only 2 other people can take places.

Hailsham, United...
14. Re: Taxi Marrakesh to Ouarzazate

For 1000Dh, you could hire a car for a day (650Dh), plus 350Dh fuel and then have the freedom of stopping where & when you want for photo's, coffee, lunch, take in the views, etc.

London, United...
reviews: 2
15. Re: Taxi Marrakesh to Ouarzazate

I hired a grand taxi from bab Doukala bus station to Ouazazte for 650DH for two in 2009.

The original asking price was 900 for two then agreed at 650 but I was asked 700 just before handing in my fare to the taxi organiser (How shall I call him? he wasn't a driver but negotiated the price with us). I did not let go my fingers from my money and neither did he. Eventually, he agreed for 650DH and I let go my fingers.

I think 650 was not bad for a tourist and the journey in between Marrakesh and Quarzazate was comfortable than bus.

Larchmont
reviews: 8
16. Re: Taxi Marrakesh to Ouarzazate

Can I book a taxi from Marrakesh to Ouarzazate the day before i leave Marrakesh? What is the cost? Could I booka taxi for the day and make stops in the mountains?

Thanks,

George Roniger

17. Re: Taxi Marrakesh to Ouarzazate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, yesterday