We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Women's Hair Salon

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 81
Women's Hair Salon

Going to Marrakech in a month and have not seen this topic posted so if there are ladies out there who can assist, thanks. I will be travelling for a month in Morocco and will need some hair maintenance...Is there a really good hair salon in Marrakech that may be familiar with Western style hair pampering/conditioning/cut? I imagine there might be some in high end hotels - but if I can get recommendations that would cut my 'chase' down. Thanks.

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
1. Re: Women's Hair Salon

Sorry! Not a lady (some might not even call me a gent!) but my guests have been happy at both of these establishments:

madein-marrakech.com/en/mateo-coiffure-5458.…

madein-marrakech.com/en/luis-kraemer-6535.ht…

These are independant boutiques, not spas or hotels.

2. Re: Women's Hair Salon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:35 am, April 11, 2012
Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 81
3. Re: Women's Hair Salon

Thanks for all the recommendations...will check them out.

4. Re: Women's Hair Salon

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:35 pm, January 29, 2012
5. Re: Women's Hair Salon

Removed on: 9:35 am, April 11, 2012
Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 2
6. Re: Women's Hair Salon

After the recommendations above, I tried Salon Chris. It was a nice salon and looked highly professional inside. I had highlights and a cut. The highlights were done well but the cut was probably one of the worst that I have ever had. There was a girl employed there with good hair and I asked for the same style. My hair was long and therefore easy to shape into the same style but when the stylist was finished, my cut was not even close to the same! I ended up coming home and taking my own scissors to my hair to smooth out the 1&1/2 inch blunt chop that was left on the side of my face. It was explained to me that it is because my hair is different than Moroccan hair and couldn't support the style. If this was the case, which I don't think it was, and the stylist didn't have experience on western hair, then he should not have attempted to cut it in the first place.

London, United...
reviews: 7
7. Re: Women's Hair Salon

Hair Salon Chris in Marrakech is the best. Whilst there get a manicure pedicure. Takes over 1 hour and sheer bliss!

8. Re: Women's Hair Salon

Removed on: 6:35 am, July 15, 2013
Zurich
reviews: 9
9. Re: Women's Hair Salon

Hello, I was at Salon Chris today, together with my 3 year old daughter. I was really happy with the haircuts we both got. The staff are very nice and friendly and the salon feels very comfortable. I really liked the lady who cut my hair, it was exactly the cut I wanted.

I had emailed Chris the evening before - he responded immediately with an appointment. The prices are also fine. I can fully recommend.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 63
10. Re: Women's Hair Salon

Amazing no.9! You joined in 2008 and waited all this time so your first post on the forum could be to promote this salon. Well done.