We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best time tp visit Morocco

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Paris, Illinois
reviews: 13
best time tp visit Morocco

Hi I would like to go next Feb. but I am worried about the weather. I was also interested in flying from the US to Spain and into Morocco. Is that reasonable?

Tomscobra.rph@Verizon.net

1. Re: best time tp visit Morocco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:52 am, March 14, 2006
Hong Kong, China
reviews: 19
2. Re: best time tp visit Morocco

Would you be flying from Spain to Morocco - or taking the ferry?

What worries you about the weather? Are you seeking winter sun? If so, then the further south you go the better chance you'll have of finding it. Spain will be cold and possibly rainy at that time of year as well.

Here in Fes, we had rain almost every day during the month of February and at night the temperatures hovered in the low 40s. Day-time highs were in the 50s or low 60s.

Paris, Illinois
reviews: 13
3. Re: best time tp visit Morocco

Thanks for the info. I was interested in flying into Morocco from Spain is that a good idea?

Miami Beach, Florida
4. Re: best time tp visit Morocco

you can fly from spain to morocco or take the ferry , both are good.however , if you do not have much time , you can fly and if you have more time , just take the ferry .

Hong Kong, China
reviews: 19
5. Re: best time tp visit Morocco

You can fly from major cities in Spain to Casablanca, but if you'll be in southern Spain, it makes more sense to take the ferry - and its a LOT cheaper.

Rome, Italy
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 98
6. Re: best time tp visit Morocco

You should also know that you can fly directly to Casablanca from the US on Royal Air Maroc. February is not my recommendation for Morocco. Later in the springtime is a much better idea. Too much rain and bad weather in February. I recommend April or May.

LEEDS, UK
reviews: 1
7. Re: best time tp visit Morocco

i guess this is true but i went to marrakesh in january and it was glorious - cold at night but about 70 most days

Rome, Italy
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 98
8. Re: best time tp visit Morocco

You will remember the famous saying about Morocco. It is a cold country with a hot sun!! It's true anytime the sun is out, it is usually a pleasant day. I have been in Marrakech on days like that too. But generally speaking, the country as a whole is more pleasant from around March to the end of May and then again in September and even October.

9. Re: best time tp visit Morocco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:26 am, April 07, 2006