We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Les Jardins de la medina - any good for mother & daughter...

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Les Jardins de la medina - any good for mother & daughter...

Booked flights to Marrakech for 5 days at the end of March for myself and my Mum. Have searched high & low for the best hotel/riad, not too trad, not too modern; not too large, not too small etc. etc. Les jardins seems to be the one. Any thoughts please? My mother hasnt been away for 15 years, so I want it this trip to be really magical, and as 'top notch' as poss............

Many thanks

Georgie

1. Re: Les Jardins de la medina - any good for mother & daughter...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:56 am, March 14, 2006
Vientiane, Laos
reviews: 20
2. Re: Les Jardins de la medina - any good for mother & daughter...

I've stayed there several times - with a girlfriend (a couple times) and with my boyfriend. I think its perfect for a "girls'" holiday. Its not a small place compared to some riads, but it is laid out in such a way that you dont notice its size. The hammam/ spa is very nice too, and the gardens are a great place to read a book, write postcards, or sit by the pool.

I think you've made a good choice.