We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel??

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 1
Which hotel??

Hi guys, We are travelling to marrakech in March 2012 in a mixture of couples and singles.We have narrowed it down to 2 all inc deals, can you tell me which hotel is better out of:

1) Riu TTikida Gardens

2) Kenzi Club Agdal Medina

Roughly the same ranking on tripadvisor, was wondering if anyone had any personal views or any locals with any info?

Thanks!

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 62
1. Re: Which hotel??

Hi,

Your best option is to send a message to a few reviewers of each hotel with specific questions about what facilities you want. Click on their names and you get a send message option on the left of the page.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
reviews: 8
2. Re: Which hotel??

both hotels are mocated far from main attractions and medina, so the one hotel with free and regular shuttle carries the day . Otherwise you'll spend a fortune going to and back to the medina

Marrakech
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
3. Re: Which hotel??

I would choose RIU Tikida Garden.

4. Re: Which hotel??

HI!

Both of the hotels are nice , but i think i recommend Kenzi Club Agdal Medina.

it has a good location , and not too far from the medina , i mean the hotel located in the new city , but a bit close to the medina.

marrakech
reviews: 41
5. Re: Which hotel??

HEllo check which one is close to the jamai elfana square.

Rome, Italy
reviews: 11
6. Re: Which hotel??

Check for an hotel not in the outskirts.

7. Re: Which hotel??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, December 17, 2012