We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marrakech in July

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 1
Marrakech in July

Hi there, I'm organising a hen in Marrakech. We were thinking of going June but it seems July may be the best time to get all the girls along. Would July be a bad time to go because of the heat? We've never been before and are going for the culture and experience. Also being a group of 8 girls would we be hassled?

reviews: 101
1. Re: Marrakech in July

no idea BUT i booked Easyjet at 65 quid return for July at the weekend , I would get in quick

Austin, Texas
2. Re: Marrakech in July

it will be REALLY hot during the day time--make sure you book someplace that has a pool. no problem with men in morocco--i travelled alone & men were nice, polite & helpful. i love morocco & the people!

England
3. Re: Marrakech in July

I hear that if you are not covered up well, or wearing tight clothing, wear your hair loose and go out late out on a night, the men can come onto you...it can be quite a hassle for some women.

However, some berber women are fair skinned and have blue eyes, so if you wear a traditional berber dress they might no hassle you as much

4. Re: Marrakech in July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:07 am, March 09, 2006
London
5. Re: Marrakech in July

Thank you all for your responses. I really appreciate it. We are really looking forward to our trip and all your advice has been taken on board. Thanks.

London
6. Re: Marrakech in July

Hi there another question. Are most places closed on Friday and Sunday, as i have heard mixed opinions as to when is the holy day and when shops/sites are closed to tourists?

Miami Beach, Florida
7. Re: Marrakech in July

hi, i and my girl friend are going to be in marrakesh in jully the 3th and will stay there for 3 weeks.I had been there 2 times and i enjoyed staying in marrakesh.wish you good luck .

Marrakech,Morocco
8. Re: Marrakech in July

The only sure thing is that it is very hot in July in Marrakech. Though they drop at night, day temperatures vary between 32° and 44° Celsius.However, the city is jammed with national and international visitors thro'out the summertime, and besides budgetones, all hotels are ACed, and have nice swimming pools-this is not valid for Riads most of which -due to their size have very small pools. Please do not take UNTRAVELLED comments and "heard ofs" into consideration. I've just finished touring 8 attractive American women for a ten day round trip in crowded Medinas and countryside including desert dunes where we spent the night in tents. There was no reportd harassement though they dressed like at home and I wasn't always around them. Of course, in hotel bars and night clubs some guys will try their luck, but I do not think this is exclusive to this country. Enjoy your trip! Feel free to contact craftali@yahoo.fr for some "traveing women specials".