We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you help me decide between 3 Riads in the Medina?

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Can you help me decide between 3 Riads in the Medina?

I am coming to Marrakech in June for our wedding anniversary and want somewhere luxurious, spacious, authentic and small. We cannot decide between Dar Doukkala, Villa Monika or Villa Farnatchi. Can you help us choose? We would love a private balcony.

1. Re: Can you help me decide between 3 Riads in the Medina?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:55 am, March 14, 2006
2. Re: Can you help me decide between 3 Riads in the Medina?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:30 pm, April 01, 2006
3. Re: Can you help me decide between 3 Riads in the Medina?

Removed on: 7:29 pm, April 01, 2006
Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
reviews: 7
4. Re: Can you help me decide between 3 Riads in the Medina?

of the three riads Dar Doukkala is the cheapest; rooms start at 130 euros for a double room. It's located closer to the medina and is easy of access.

Villa Monika is more european than Moroccan in terms of interior design. room start around 210 euros for a double. It's also located in the medina close to Medress Ben Youssef. As for Riad Farnatchi, it's opulent, luxurious but you pay a price for it: suites start around 350 euros. Its downside is its location in the heart of the medina. Not easy to find on your own or if you intend to eat out at night So if you don't mind paying a lot and aren't afraid of rubbing shoulders with people in crowded streets of the medina, go for Farnatchi. Otherwise Dar Doukkala is the place I 'd recommend

regards