We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to choose? Hotel Sherazade or the Hotel Ali

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tangier
What to choose? Hotel Sherazade or the Hotel Ali

Hello,

Please inform me which hotel is better. And do you have the price. I am looking for a nice hotel for € 25-30 for a double.

Thanks, Emira

1. Re: What to choose? Hotel Sherazade or the Hotel Ali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:56 am, March 14, 2006
England
reviews: 1
2. Re: What to choose? Hotel Sherazade or the Hotel Ali

Hotel Ali - you can get a room for 2 for 250 Dh, or 180 Dh for one person...

there is 1 hour free internet connection here, and apparently to an evening buffet for about 4 Euros

This is what I have read...never experienced it yet. Will do soon though!

England
reviews: 1
3. Re: What to choose? Hotel Sherazade or the Hotel Ali

I stayed at Hotel Ali for a night as a stop over- the place is cheap and convinent. It is near the square where all the shops and cafes are. There are internet cafes around the corner. Hotel Ali provides a good Buffet dinner (eat as much as u want)for only 65 Dh.

I didnt get the names of the owners/workers but the speak english.

The rooms are not top class, but they are liveable with clean bathrooms ...hey what do you expect for 250 Dh (for 2 people including breakfast!)

a good place to stay!

Hexham UK
reviews: 11
4. Re: What to choose? Hotel Sherazade or the Hotel Ali

In my opinion the Sherazade would be better. The people there are great.It is just a very short walk from the square and away from the road. Although I have not stayed there I have been in to the hotel.I stayed at the guest house across the alley (Riad Maria) as they had no room for us.

Cheers

Elfit