We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marrakech to Cascades d'Ouzoud help required.

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 10
Marrakech to Cascades d'Ouzoud help required.

I am flying into Marrakech on Thu 6th April and want to go up to Ouzoud to see the waterfalls the next day Friday. I know CTM run a bus to Azilal but I can't get onto their website for their times and departure points. And I can't find out where and how straightforward it would be to get a shared grand-taxi from.

Can anyone give me any further information on either transportation. I want to head up there from Marrakech on the Friday morning. The other factor is I want to stay close to departure point (either mode) and until I establish which way to travel I am unable to book accomodation and time is getting on.

Any info much appreciated.

1. Re: Marrakech to Cascades d'Ouzoud help required.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:56 am, March 14, 2006
UK
reviews: 10
2. Re: Marrakech to Cascades d'Ouzoud help required.

Thanks Bestguide but book what through an agency, bus, taxi or other ??? I am planning on staying in Ouzoud, so time isn't really an issue other than getting away from Marrakech on the Fri morning.

C'mon people more info please !!

3. Re: Marrakech to Cascades d'Ouzoud help required.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:56 am, March 14, 2006