We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casablanca and Marakech

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
istanbul
reviews: 1
Casablanca and Marakech

I am planing to go to Morocco on March 15th.

I will be staying a day in Casa and proceed to Marrakech by train.The hotel I will be staying in Casa is İbis moussafir and in Marakech Hotel riyad mogador.After 3 days I will be back to Casa and the following day back to home.The question is can anyone tell me that this plan is good or not?I do not know that 3 days are enough for Marakech or not.I am curious about the hotels I have choosen are good or not.

And the last thing is I will be alone.Do you think could it be boring if a man is alone?

Thanks for your help.

1. Re: Casablanca and Marakech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:55 am, March 14, 2006
istanbul
2. Re: Casablanca and Marakech

thanks for your replay

I was already planned to go to essoura but would you please tell me which one is worth to see more essoura or oureka valley.

and can I see your website too if you let me know the web adress.

Thanks

3. Re: Casablanca and Marakech

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:55 am, March 14, 2006
Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 29
4. Re: Casablanca and Marakech

I would recommend the Ourika Valley. It's beautiful. We visited a local house, and were given some of the best bread and honey I've ever had.

istanbul
5. Re: Casablanca and Marakech

thanks

I think I would go to Oureka valley.

but I do not think that 3 days will be enough for Marrakech.

6. Re: Casablanca and Marakech

Removed on: 6:56 am, March 14, 2006