We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone heard of Medina Loft?

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
reviews: 3
Anyone heard of Medina Loft?

Hi guys,

I'm planning a short trip to Marrakech In November for 4 nights. The last 3 nights I want to book a raid named Medina Loft. I've only found 1 review of this raid and the website www.medinaloft.com is not available for some reason.

I have got in touch with the owner and although he has replied to my emails and answered most of my questions, he seems to avoid answering what the payment procedure is and details about how secure the raid is. 

Now, I don't know if I'm over thinking this but I'm a bit worried. I'm planning to book this trip for my boyfriends birthday so I really want it to go smoothly! The last thing I want is to pay 50% of the price then get to Marrakech and there's no medina loft!

Has anyone heard about or stayed at medina loft? it's owned by a man named Gareth Turpin.

Any info would be great.

Thanks

Huddersfield...
11. Re: Anyone heard of Medina Loft?

did you stay there in the end - if so how was it@

london
reviews: 3
12. Re: Anyone heard of Medina Loft?

Hi, we did stay there in the end and it was absolutely amazing! It was one of the best rentals we have stayed in abroad. Jean met us and got us settled in, gave us great info about the area, where to go, where not to go etc. as mentioned above the riad is right next to the kings palace so there are gaurds around all the time. Its not far from the main square, we walked there all the time. Also, the alleyways are not that scary at all!

The riad itself was perfect, clean from top to bottom, exactly how the pictures looked. we also would have liked for the plunge pool to be heated because it wouldve been nice to use it. fatima was lovely, although language was an issue she was so lovely to us!

If i ever went morocco again i would not hesitate about booking this place again, and i would recommend it to everyone. Everything was great from begining to end, even though i was a bit skeptical at first, Gareth, the owner, answered all the silly crazy questions i had!! before we got to morocco and just continued reassuring us. So it worked out to be a fantastic little break in marrakech for us!

13. Re: Anyone heard of Medina Loft?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:35 am, June 27, 2013
14. Re: Anyone heard of Medina Loft?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 29, 2014