We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport to train station

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
reviews: 1
airport to train station

I am travelling to Marakesh in a few weeks. I never been to Morocco, I only speak English...and now a bit nervous.

I will be heading for fez and have read the best way of getting there is by train.

What is the best way to get to the train station from the airport? and what would be the estimated cost?

How much would is cost for the train fare(is it cheaper to buy a return)?

I am trying to keep it a low cost holiday so, anyone recommend any cheap, clean accomodation (for 2 people)...i will be probably spending a few days in fez, then 2 days in casablanca and 2 days in marrakesh.

If anyone can help it would be much apprieciated!!

1. Re: airport to train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:56 am, March 14, 2006
Los Angeles...
reviews: 70
2. Re: airport to train station

We just returned from Morocco and I would highly recommend you learn a few french words aside from English. We spoke English, Spanish and Italian. Good thing we know a few words/phrases in French from our past trips. Just get a tape. We stayed at Riad Fes and they have a resident front desk girl (she's Romanian) but forgot her name who spoke excellent English. I remeber her mentioning everyday of taking some guests around to neighboring sights. You might want to ask here if she can be a guide for you. She's also more interested in showing you around than selling you something (unlike most guides). Riad Fes also had excellent cuisine and do consider eating at a local's home. Might be pricey but worth it.

England
reviews: 1
3. Re: airport to train station

Thanks for the info!

I will be going next week and i am getting nervous.