We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riad Eden

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lancashire
reviews: 12
Riad Eden

My husband and I are due to stay at Riad Eden in april. Has anyone stayed there or heard reviews?

1. Re: Riad Eden

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:56 am, March 14, 2006
Lancashire
reviews: 12
2. Re: Riad Eden

many thanks for the reply. I will e mail you with a couple of queries soon. thanks again.

3. Re: Riad Eden

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:55 am, March 14, 2006
New York City, New...
reviews: 27
4. Re: Riad Eden

Tracy, don't know if you have left yet but here are my comments.

I stayed three nights at Riad Eden last month, March, and it couldn't have been more perfect. The room was beautiful, the atmosphere serene and sophisticated and yet at the same time homey. There are many more expensive riads but I don't think you could find anything better. The hosts (French) and staff are gracious. If you get tired of shopping and sightseeing you will be happy to just stay in!

I didn't eat any meals there, except for breakfast, but the chef is supposed to be fantastic. You do need to tell them that you plan on a meal in advance.

You are REALLY in the Medina which gives you a truly Moroccan experience. May be difficult to find. I recommend paying one of the many men (with a cart) hanging around near the entrance of the Medina to carry your luggage and lead the way. Should not be more than a couple of dollars and well worth it. If you are with a Moroccan, probably less. If you are at the closest entrance you will have three right turns to the beautiful front door. Getting there the first time is an experience in itself.

Would love to know how it worked for you. It is also very romantic. Enjoy.

DeHaven