We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport Agadir - Marrakech

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bad Windsheim...
reviews: 80
Transport Agadir - Marrakech

Hello, please help me organise:

How can we (2 adults) go from Agadir to Marrakech - bus, transfer service...?? What is recommended? We have three nights time in Marrakech before we have to go back to Agadir, therefore I do not want to spend too much time travelling - I would rather spend the time in Marrakech.

Thank you!

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
reviews: 8
1. Re: Transport Agadir - Marrakech

the supra tours bus is the cheapest option around 95 dh; expect 3 hours and half drive.I believe buses leave every 2 hours. If you want travel very early or ver late a taxi should cost 1000 dh

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 12
2. Re: Transport Agadir - Marrakech

Supratours have their depot next to the rail station, times are as follows:

Agadir to Marrakech: 5:00, 7:00, 9:00, 11:00, 13:00, 15:00, 17:00, 19:30, 23:59

Marrakech to Agadir: 8:30, 10:30, 12:30, 14:30, 16:30, 18:30, 20:30, 22:30

The new route on motorway has a journey time of about 3 hours and is worth extra few Dh to knock off two hours from the travel time.

Bad Windsheim...
3. Re: Transport Agadir - Marrakech

Thank you very much for your good information!

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 12
4. Re: Transport Agadir - Marrakech

Forgot to say - if you do go, make sure you ask for the route via the new motorway to get there in good time, the other route goes via the mountains and, even though it is spectacular, takes five hours.

Bad Windsheim...
5. Re: Transport Agadir - Marrakech

Thanks John!

London, United...
reviews: 1
6. Re: Transport Agadir - Marrakech

- john: do u mean that u can specify your required route to the supra tours booking office?

7. Re: Transport Agadir - Marrakech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, October 09, 2012