We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting married in a riad in marrakesh

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Irvine, United...
reviews: 5
Getting married in a riad in marrakesh

Hi,

I am hoping to get married in late 2012 and would like to do so in a riad. I have been to marrakesh before and loved it. I am looking to hire a full riad for 2/3 nights for my family and friends. there will be about 15 -20 of us. I have picked a riad and am waiting on them getting back to me.

However tips and hints on the best way to arrange it and any other information would be greatly recieved,

Thanks

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
11. Re: Getting married in a riad in marrakesh

Eek! I hope that all works out for you both.

Brookline...
reviews: 8
12. Re: Getting married in a riad in marrakesh

We are also planning to get married in Marrakech this July and would love to find out the name of a celebrant if you would be so kind as to share. Thanks in advance and good luck with your own planning!

Lisbon, Portugal
13. Re: Getting married in a riad in marrakesh

Hi all we are having the same problem we need a celebrant ASAP since we are getting married in May!! can someone help us please?! thanks in advance

14. Re: Getting married in a riad in marrakesh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:56 am, November 07, 2013
15. Re: Getting married in a riad in marrakesh

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 am, September 13, 2013
Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 12
16. Re: Getting married in a riad in marrakesh

Hi Catbird10 and Sandrab773,

I've sent you both an inbox message to try and help with your query.

Shrewsbury, United...
17. Re: Getting married in a riad in marrakesh

Hi,

We're having the same issue. We have a venue and accommodation but are looking for a celebrant, if you could let me know the contact details of the celebrant you have found Nat_G524 I would be so grateful?! Also if anyone has any tips on flowers it would be much appreciated.

Thank you!!!

London
reviews: 5
18. Re: Getting married in a riad in marrakesh

Hi, I am also hoping to get married in Marrakech - September 2014. I have not chosen where and have no clue as to where to find a celebrant. Can anyone help? Has anyone actually had their wedding in Marrakech, can you give me some advice on where and how you went about it?

If you have any other recommendations, please get in touch or post below. I am pretty desperate as I am based in London and have no contacts in Marrakech at all.

Thanks for your help :)

Edited: 7:51 am, September 12, 2013
19. Re: Getting married in a riad in marrakesh

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

20. Re: Getting married in a riad in marrakesh