We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hen weekend in marrakech

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
essex, uk
reviews: 13
hen weekend in marrakech

hi

I am going to be organising a hen weekend and the bride to be is quite keen on the idea of marrakech. I'd just appreciate peoples thoughts on this. Have never been there myself and not sure of the suitability for a hen weekend (about 10 x 28yr old girls)

thanks

1. Re: hen weekend in marrakech

Marrakech is not a great destination for a group of rowdy women out for a party. Despite Morocco's gradual change and increasing numbers of tourists, it's still a conservative country.

Hong Kong, China
reviews: 19
2. Re: hen weekend in marrakech

In my opinion, Dys is completely right....unless of course you're going for a subdued, not-much-alcohol-involved kind of hen weekend. I thought about having my wedding here in Morocco, but even though we would have been at one of the bigger hotels, its just not the place for a knees-up. Sun, culture, and shopping - absolutely! Drink, dancing, and single chicks = recipe for disaster.

essex, uk
reviews: 13
3. Re: hen weekend in marrakech

thank you for yout thoughts :) think we will look elsewhere for the hen wkend x

London
reviews: 1
4. Re: hen weekend in marrakech

I have a house in Marrakech and have hosted a few hen nights that were very popular. The best thing to do is to find a Riyad where you can organise a private party, dancers etc.