We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

location auto car hire

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
leeds
location auto car hire

Has anyone used this company to hire in marrakech? They are the cheapest i can find and i was wondering if there was a reason for this!

64 replies to this topic
ornex
reviews: 1
61. Re: location auto car hire

No idea but I can recommend a way better and much cheaper having been man times to Morocco.

Contact Samir at Mexicana Tours in Agadir.They deliver cars to Marakesch too.Latest model cars cost arnd Euros13-15 per day unlimited full insurance

62. Re: location auto car hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:07 am, June 12, 2015

London
reviews: 14
63. Re: location auto car hire

I would stay well off this company, they advertised a car with air/con, 2 large suitcases, and we were left with a Dacia which has no aircon, no hydraulic steering (horribly painful on the arms), only one suitcase space, very dirty scratched car.

The laughable bit was that I booked the car from 08:00pm on a Wednesday to 8Pm on the Wednesday after,

When I was signing the paperwork the person who gave me the car wrote: 08:00pm to 08:00am.

So I rang them on Tuesday to explain that this wasn't really what I booked, and that they made a mistake, the answer was, (you signed it sir, sorry) .. I said alright, but I can't be in the airport from 6am, too early for my normal life cycle, and what shall I do at the airport from 06:00am to 06:00pm when I will actually hand the baggage in? he said you can always book another day.

I thought, alright, that's another £24 paid for no good reason, alright, I will take it, he said, (no sir, the rate from Morocco is the equivalent of £40) I was so annoyed by this, but said alright no problems, I will pay.

The next day when I went to hand the car in I was AT the airport from 05:40 exactly, the guy came at 06:10 and said that it was I who was late, and I have to pay for ANOTHER day!!!

I gave him a 200Dhs note and he seems to have forgotten that problem but that unfortunately didn't cover the problem with the seat which had a small hole (literally invisible to the naked eye) ..

He said you need to pay 1500 Dhs for the cigarette burning, ... well I don't smoke!!!

I left Morocco and guess what happened as I came back? they took £100 from my deposit, and the bank won't help restoring it as they have my signature.

So .. stay away ... AVOID!

64. Re: location auto car hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 am, June 19, 2015

Reply to: location auto car hire
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted