We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Ali or Jnane Mogador?

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Poland
Hotel Ali or Jnane Mogador?

Hi - could anyone advice me please if it is better to stay in Hotel ALI or Jnane Mogador Riad?? The prices are similar,I prefer a calm place..I am going to Marrakech in the first half of Januaray, a few days a will be travelling alone and a few with my friend.THX for your help:-)

1. Re: Hotel Ali or Jnane Mogador?

Hotel Ali certainly doesn't fit the "calm" requirement. I'd go for Jnane Mogador is I were you.

Poland
2. Re: Hotel Ali or Jnane Mogador?

this is to "dysfunctional" - thanks a lot for your heplful advices:-) ilona

3. Re: Hotel Ali or Jnane Mogador?

You're welcome. Have a wonderful time in Morocco!

Barcelona
4. Re: Hotel Ali or Jnane Mogador?

Hi dys,

I saw a lot of your posting on LP and here. I am going crazy to find hotels in Marrakech and Fes cos the ones that you and others recommend like Hotel Islane, Jnane Mogador, Sherazade are all full. Right now I find some more links but so many to choose and I cannot call any single one of them... so

my budget is hopefully below 400DH:

I got contact for Hotel Tazi and Hotel de Foucauld. They are 400DH and 530DH incld. bfast and dinner. Is it ok? I am staying for two nights and thought having all my meals at one place sound so boring afterall.

Any other hotel recommendation? and hopefully contact number too. Very very much appreciated.

thanks

butterflies

5. Re: Hotel Ali or Jnane Mogador?

Hotel Foucauld is one star only, so that rate seems a bit high. The Tazi is two stars, so a full pension rate of 400 dirham seems OK.

For contact details of over 1,400 hotels and riads in Morocco, visit

www.triotours.com/faq/ma/hotel-search.htm

Hotels do not pay to be listed there and I do not get commission when you book one of them.

Hexham UK
reviews: 11
6. Re: Hotel Ali or Jnane Mogador?

I have not stayed at either but I would recommend Jnane Mogador.

I had hoped to stay there but it was full.

When I was in Marrakech I had a look in and it looked good. I would definately stay there if I could.

I stayed at Riad Maria which was good.

Sherazade ( just across the alley) looked good too. The people at both places were very friendly ~ in fact I keep in touch with the lads at Maria and email them most weeks.

All these places are calm, cheap enough,in the medina and easy to find.

www.riadmaria.ma

Have fun ~ I'm sure you will.

( if you go to the Maria say hello from the Reed family who lost their luggage at the airport ~ they will remember us!)