We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve in Casablanca

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
USA
reviews: 5
New Years Eve in Casablanca

My husband and I will be in Casablanca New Year's Eve because we have to catch an early morning flight back home. Would appreciate any recommendations on a nice restaurant to usher the New Year in. Thanks!

1. Re: New Years Eve in Casablanca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:33 am, June 18, 2006
Singapore
reviews: 3
2. Re: New Years Eve in Casablanca

Two excellent recommendations: La Mer (we went there twice for lunch) and Restaurant du port de peche (for dinner). Both high quality restaurants with great food and amazing prices. If I were you I would book from now. These restaurants are very popular. Great food and great prices 40 to 50 euros for two persons (we did not order wine)and that included starters, main courses, deserts, mineral water and coffee.