We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

christmastime at Marrakech

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Latvia
christmastime at Marrakech

staying in marrakech during Christmastime..any europeans there? ;o))

Would be nice to contact with those travellers that are visiting Morocco during the same time.

Vancouver, BC
1. Re: christmastime at Marrakech

Hi there,

I'll be there by myself Dec. 24 to Dec. 27, staying somewhere in the Medina. Let me if you are there at the same time.

Teresa

Latvia
2. Re: christmastime at Marrakech

;o) i will be in Marrakech from 24 - 26 of December, later will travel to Qarzazate and desert areas.

Deland, Florida
reviews: 13
3. Re: christmastime at Marrakech

Hello Sabbah...I will be in Marrakech from December 3rd to the 9th. I am staying at a riad in the Medina and would also enjoy meeting other travelers.

Vancouver, BC
4. Re: christmastime at Marrakech

Hi Sabbah,

Will be staying in the medina in Marrakesh on the nite of Dec. 24, 25 and 26th and leaving for Rabat on the morning of the 27th. Do you want to meet up...I haven't finalize where I'm staying as most places are booked up for Xmas. Let me know...

Latvia
5. Re: christmastime at Marrakech

;o) well, i am also still looking for a cheap but nice place...will let u know when find something...would be nice to celebrate small X-mas under "leciel d'Arabie" ;o))

London
6. Re: christmastime at Marrakech

Sabbah

I see you're going to visit Ourzazate - I'm also going to that part of Morocco but haven't had time to research it properly - do you know the best places to visit?

Will be in Marrakech until the 23rd.

Any help would be appreciated.