We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wholesale lantern sales in Marrakech

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Wholesale lantern sales in Marrakech

Does anyone know of any export agents in Marrakech that are reliable? I am particularly looking to export containers of lanterns/wall sconces and some furniture but am having trouble sourcing an agent to assist, or even bulk shipping agents. Does anyone know where to locate wholesalers?

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
reviews: 8
1. Re: Wholesale lantern sales in Marrakech

best thing to do is to contact holesaler and ask for their hekp with containers and customs. most export businesses are located in Sidi Ghanem_ the industrial zone in Marrakech

marrakech
2. Re: Wholesale lantern sales in Marrakech

hello,

could you please send me your email address or you cell phone so that i can make some recommondations. you know that its not possible to promote or advertise on this site

thanks

3. Re: Wholesale lantern sales in Marrakech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:27 am, September 29, 2010