We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather/Atlas mountains day trip

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 3
Weather/Atlas mountains day trip

Hello, just wondering if anyone could help me out on these few points. Have been trawling the forum and just wanted up to date advice. I am leaving for Marrakech in early November and staying for 4 days.

- What is the weather like currently (should I be packing Tshirts or sweaters)?

- I would like to visit the Atlas mountains as a day trip (group of three)- How long will this take and would it be better to hire a taxi rather than a formal guided tour?

Thanks.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
reviews: 8
1. Re: Weather/Atlas mountains day trip

It's terribly hot for this time of the year; temp is around 32;34. If there are 3 of you hire a taxi and travel at your leisure.much better than travelling with agroup

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 15
2. Re: Weather/Atlas mountains day trip

Marrakech may be hot, but the Atlas mountains will be cold - remember to take a few warm clothes for your trip into the Atlas mountains. I was there a week ago with only a light cardigan and I froze.

Enjoy,

TC

London, United...
reviews: 3
3. Re: Weather/Atlas mountains day trip

Thanks! Will keep that in mind whilst packing!

devon
reviews: 11
4. Re: Weather/Atlas mountains day trip

we have just returned from a trip, to amizmiz first, got picked up by taxi from hotel.it was an organised walking tour with local food included, it was 28 th oct, and very hot in the atlas mntns, take a hat! we booked jamal with berber adventure travel, he speaks 6 languages, carries first aid and its 15 km walikg from village to village. the highlite of our entire trip, only cost £130 for 3 of us, and total party was 5 brits, dont miss this......... we will remember it forever

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
reviews: 8
5. Re: Weather/Atlas mountains day trip

Do' Canadians' write terrible English?

6. Re: Weather/Atlas mountains day trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 03, 2010