We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

urgent hotel request

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hexham UK
reviews: 11
urgent hotel request

Hi

I am off to Marrakech tomorrow with my wife and 3 kids (14/12/9) and have just had an email from the hotel that they can no longer accomodate us.

We are looking for a double and triple room in the old town ~ Riad or hotel for the nights of 22 Oct and 23rd Oct and 27th Oct and 28th Oct. The price we were going to pay was 510Dh and 610Dh per room per night. Our budget can go a little higher if needed.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

1. Re: urgent hotel request

I'm sorry that I am not able to be of real help, but I have nearly 300 riads in Marrakech listed on my website. Go to

www.triotours.com/faq/ma/hotel-search.htm

and you can search on rates and amenities, unfortunately not triple rooms, though. The listings provide contact details and links to websites.

I am not affiliated with the hotels that my site lists, and I do not get commission when you book one of them.

Because it's very late to start searching now, I'll give you the name of one hotel that I'm sure will be able to take you in for just the first night. It's the Hotel Kenza on Avenue Yacoub El Mansour. Reception staff there will be happy to help you find accommodation that's closer to your original plans.