We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone in Marrakech Sunday 16 October - Weds 19 October?

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Anyone in Marrakech Sunday 16 October - Weds 19 October?

I'll be staying on my own in a Riad, but would love to arrange to meet up with people for dinner/shopping etc, anytime over the 3 days.

Riga, Latvia
1. Re: Anyone in Marrakech Sunday 16 October - Weds 19 October?

hey! I'm going to Morocco in october between 10-18.october.

I and my boyfriend planing to visit Marakesh but still dont know exactly which dare. Its be nice to meet some people and share information and shopping. We still dont know where to live in Marakesh. I want to find some nice but not expensive autentic riad. Any advice?

Waiting any new from you may be we can met.

2. Re: Anyone in Marrakech Sunday 16 October - Weds 19 October?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:02 pm, October 03, 2005
south africa
reviews: 11
3. Re: Anyone in Marrakech Sunday 16 October - Weds 19 October?

My husband and I are from south Africa and we will be in marrakech at the same time for my birthday. You can email us at howard@eject.co.za and we could arrange to meet!