We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport advice please?

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lancashire
reviews: 9
Transport advice please?

We are actually going to be staying in Agadir, but we want to stay a night in Marrakech, can anyone kindly tell me how we get from Agadir to Marrakech on a next day return journey?

Is there a coach service, bus or train, something like that?

I know our hotel does a trip, but we don't want to go with them as we want to stay the night and see marrakech at night and return the next day.

Any help would be appreicated.

Also, could I please ask, does anyone know roughly what I should expect to pay for a morroccan lantern? I'm dreading the haggling, but don't want to come home without one, as they are stunning.

Many thanks to anyone who can help.

Lucky

Morocco and Spain
reviews: 1
1. Re: Transport advice please?

If you do not want to hire private transport, take a local taxi.

Pay extra to have less people cramped into the old taxi. It woeks but is not comfortable.

devon . uk.
2. Re: Transport advice please?

Price out grand taxi`s for your party , as they normally carry 6 people. There is a bus/coach service by supratours , 4 sevices a day taking about 4 1/2 hours. I don`t think there is a train service to Agadir? happy travelling , marrakech is fab !!!

Morocco and Spain
reviews: 1
3. Re: Transport advice please?

no train service to agadir-

Save money- take large taxi

Comfort- find different options including driver/car.

do not take the taxi and then complain about it later....

UK
reviews: 2
4. Re: Transport advice please?

We did the same trip last week. Went in a Grand Taxi and the journey was about 4 hours. The driver was fantastic, with loads of local knowledge. Definately the way to do it.

lancashire
reviews: 9
5. Re: Transport advice please?

Thanks everyone for your help.

There's only two of us, so we'll probably do the taxi or take the bus.

Lucky