We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year's Eve in Marrakech...Any suggestions?

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lisbon
New Year's Eve in Marrakech...Any suggestions?

Hi there!! Did any of you guys had this experience? I'm planning to go with a group of friends in December for a few days. Do you think it will be very cold? We're looking for some place nice, cheap and confortable. Any suggestions? We still don't know if we'll go by car or by plane....driving should be nicer I guess. Thanks for your help!!

1. Re: New Year's Eve in Marrakech...Any suggestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:02 pm, October 03, 2005
2. Re: New Year's Eve in Marrakech...Any suggestions?

Did any of you guys had this experience? - Yes. There's nothing happening, as Moroccans do not celebrate New Year. There is a crowd of tourists in Djemma El Fnaa square, where the usual entertainment continues. But the only parties are in restaurants and nightclubs that are either tacky, expensive or both.

Do you think it will be very cold? - Yes, December nights in Marrakech can get pretty cold.

We're looking for some place nice, cheap and confortable. Any suggestions? - Hotel Sherazade (www.hotelsherazade.com), but make sure to book as early as possible. Christmas and New Year is a bit of a peak period in Marrakech.

driving should be nicer I guess - Depends where you're coming from I guess.