We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

9 days in Morocco

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cambridge
reviews: 3
9 days in Morocco

My friend and I are arriving in Marrakech in October. We would like to see the Atlas Mountains and go on an overnight trip to the Sahara and then come back to Marrakech to spend the last day or so there. Best way to travel? We do not want to drive, and we are on a sort of budget?! Any tips on accommodation in the Atlas and trips in the Sahara? Any ideas greatfully received. I Have been reading the Lonely Planet as well. Jane

Grafton Australia
reviews: 13
1. Re: 9 days in Morocco

Bus or Grand Taxi is only option. Grand Taxis are bloody uncomfortable with 6 passengers which is what they want before departing. If you want extra room pay for the seats. A trip Ouarzazade / The Dades Gorge / and maybe zagora for some desert.

2. Re: 9 days in Morocco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 1:35 pm, March 13, 2014
3. Re: 9 days in Morocco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:45 am, June 18, 2006