We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ourika valley

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Ourika valley

Hi,

I will be backpacking solo (21 yrs female) to Marrakech at the end of this month. Are there other ways to do a day trip to Ourika Valley without hiring a private guide. I don't want to be alone with just one person for a day. And I can't drive!

Are there any group tours that i may join? And the approximate cost?

Any suggestions will be very much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
reviews: 8
1. Re: Ourika valley

most travel agencies organise day trips to Oureka for individuals or groups. Prices depend on the number of people. They start at 220 dh for large groups and may cost more if it comes o one or 2

the other option is to hire a driver for the day. Prices vary from 500 to 700 for 2. You can also wait until you're here before you book. or check what others wrote on this forum about similar trips

2. Re: Ourika valley

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:26 am, September 03, 2009