We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Morocco for 7 nights, need advice on transport and more

Which Fes hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Barcelona, Spain
reviews: 1
Morocco for 7 nights, need advice on transport and more

ok so i have been before to morocco, visited Fez, Marrakech, Essouira. This time i will do Fez, Marrakech, Casablanca, Chefchouen and maybe take in Tangier also. More or less in that order, I am travelling with two female friends and they are a little concerned about transport etc, if its save for a woman on public transport. I would like to know the best method of transport from Fez to Marrakech, We will fly into fez on the 8th of April and spend our first night there, We will also fly out of there and so obviously spend our last night there, Would people recommend bus or train, From what i have heard the bus is a good option to see the countryside. How much is a one way ticket and what company goes there. Then we plan to stay for 2 nights in Marrakech and maybe do a day trip from there. Day 4 we plan to go to Casablanca but not sure whether to stay over or not. I know alot of people are probably going to say why visit Casablanca. I want to see the famous mosque there but also to see the other side of Morocco and not just the tradional cities and towns. If we didn´t stay over would it be possible to travel there from Marrakech leaving early in the morning, stop there and see the Mosque and maybe a little of the city and move on to rabat. Then after that we have decided to either spend a night in tangier, a night in chefchouen. Please tell me the distance in bus or train between Marrakech and Casablanca and also if its possible to travel direch from Casablanca or Rabat to Chefchouen.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 63
1. Re: Morocco for 7 nights, need advice on transport and more

Hi,

The web sites you need are;

www.oncf.ma

www.ctm.ma

For bus (Supratours or CTM) and train timetables, routes and prices. Transport is safe for women.

Edited: 9:53 am, February 07, 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
reviews: 64
2. Re: Morocco for 7 nights, need advice on transport and more

You will do too much in 7 days, take a map and guidebook, look at distances between all those places you wish visit and rework your itinerary.

Fes, Morocco
3. Re: Morocco for 7 nights, need advice on transport and more

Hi, if you are intrested in transport from Fez, I have a minibus - transoirt tourictic with all certificates and insurane and will be more than happy to help you. If you intrested please visit avito.ma

avito.ma/fr/f%C3%A8s/services/transport_de_t…

Kind regards,

Farid

4. Re: Morocco for 7 nights, need advice on transport and more

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:43 am, June 25, 2014
5. Re: Morocco for 7 nights, need advice on transport and more

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, March 12, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Fes