We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 day trip - fez to marrakesh in june

Which Fes hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lima, Peru
3 day trip - fez to marrakesh in june

hi, i'm taking a 3 day trip from fez to marrakesh on june 6th. i'm traveling alone but would prefer if someone could join me so we can split costs. anyone interested?

Stockholm, Sweden
reviews: 45
1. Re: 3 day trip - fez to marrakesh in june

If you want to go via Erg Chebbi you need at least 4 days for such trip. 3 days are not enough.

Edited: 5:17 am, May 20, 2013
2. Re: 3 day trip - fez to marrakesh in june

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:12 am, October 29, 2013
Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
3. Re: 3 day trip - fez to marrakesh in june

How are you intending to travel between Fes and Marrakech? Do you intend to stop anywhere en route? If you are intending to travel directly then the train is the quickest way and therefore cost sharing is not possible.

4. Re: 3 day trip - fez to marrakesh in june

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 22, 2014