We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels/Appartments/Villa with kitchen for 12 in Fes

Which Fes hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
Hotels/Appartments/Villa with kitchen for 12 in Fes

We are planing a trip to Fes in August. We are 12 between family and friends (with small children) and would like to know if there is a place big enough to accomodate all of us.

Basically, what we are looking is a place where we can all be sit, eat and cook together without the hassles of moving a big group to restaurants all the time. Any idea of villas/riads/hotels ?

Thank you

Jerez de la Frontera
Destination Expert
for Fes
reviews: 6
1. Re: Hotels/Appartments/Villa with kitchen for 12 in Fes

There are several riads in Fes that can be rented in their entirety. I think Riad Louna is one, and I know American-owned Dar Roumana rents the entire riad to larger parties. Try a google search for them to see what you think.

Fes
2. Re: Hotels/Appartments/Villa with kitchen for 12 in Fes

Hi houston _teto,

We are currently restoring (finish date end of may) a moroccan dar. Containing 3 bathrooms, 1kitchen, 2kitchenettes, dining room, central courtyard, private terrace, 3 large double bedrooms and 3 spare rooms (big enough for 1-2). It is large enough for your party, depending on what room lay out you require? This option would give you the privacy of the whole of a traditional moroccan house, with no onlookers! Have a look at www.fesmorocco.com.

Alternatively www.darseffarine.com. This is a lovely Riad which would easily be big enough for all of you, but with owners living on site.

Fes
3. Re: Hotels/Appartments/Villa with kitchen for 12 in Fes

An after thought. Dar Roumana is also an equally lovely place to stay. Both Dar Seffarine and Dar Roumana are very beautiful, both boast extremely good hospitality.

Fez, Morocco
4. Re: Hotels/Appartments/Villa with kitchen for 12 in Fes

Take a look at Riad Saada. It's a very good large house that they rent as a whole. Normally the limit is ten, I think, but there is probably room for twelve...