We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Menzeh hotel Fes.

Which Fes hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tangier
Menzeh hotel Fes.

Thank you all for helping me out. Hotel Batha has given me a price of € 50,- a night and Menzeh Fes € 35,-. So i have booked the Menzeh Fes hotel. However,please let me know UNTRAVELLED about the riad's for € 40,- a night. You are a far more better negociater than me.

Let me know. Thank, Emira

Midlands
11. Re: Menzeh hotel Fes.

Thanks Guys.

Another question about accomodation. I was checking the rates for Jalagh Parc palace (5*). I have been quoted £140 for a double for 4 nights however there site rate is atleast 3 times higher.

Has anyone stayed there?

Ryanair says no Buses or Trains from the Airport to the City. Are taxis easily available from Fez Airport?

How much will it cost in a taxi from Fez Airport to the Hotel or City?

Regards,

sca

Hong Kong, China
reviews: 20
12. Re: Menzeh hotel Fes.

The Zalagh Parc Palace is out of town (neither in the medina or really in the Ville Nouvelle) just opposite the major supermarket. It can be really difficult to get taxis from there since its so out of the way. Its really more suitable for tour groups (since they have their own transport). I have never stayed there, but I've heard not so good feedback from people who have. They may be discounting room rates to drum up business...or to compete with other better- located hotels.

Hong Kong, China
13. Re: Menzeh hotel Fes.

Most hotels can arrange your transfer from the airport for you- should be about 150 dirhams. There are taxis out there - not a lot, but some...but then you'll have to negotiate the tariff by yourself. Save yourself the hassle and have your hotel do it for you.

Midlands
14. Re: Menzeh hotel Fes.

Guys,

It is my first trip to Morocco (Fez). Would like to stay close to where there is activity and Restaurants etc. are open till late and safe for a Couple. Could you suggest any suitable hotels. I have had very good rates for Menzeh Fez and Menzeh Zalagh (320D/BB & 480D/HB prpn).

I would also like some nightlife however it seems Fez is not the place. Will it be best to take a train to Casablanca or Marakesh?

Are any of these suitable for me?

Can you suggest any others (Similar price)

Regards,

sca

Hong Kong, China
15. Re: Menzeh hotel Fes.

What is your budget per night? I personally prefer staying in the medina. Although cheaper, the hotels in the Ville Nouvelle often lack the charm of traditional places.

Fes is not the place for nightlife. A train to Marrakech will take 8 hours....4.5 hours to Casablanca. Rabat has good nightlife (only 4 hours by train) - I like it better than Casa.

Hong Kong, China
16. Re: Menzeh hotel Fes.

Oops, sorry - you already mentioned the budget. For 50 euros and less, the Menzeh Zalagh or Hotel Batha would be good options. The advantage of the Batha is that it is right on the edge of the medina (but you can still drive right up to the door).

17. Re: Menzeh hotel Fes.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, August 27, 2009