We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zalagh Parc Palace tranfers

Which Fes hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tewkesbury, United...
Zalagh Parc Palace tranfers

I have just booked a weeks holiday to this hotel for myself, my partner, our female friend and our 6 year old daughter. We have booked the flights and hotel but no transfer yet. What is the best way to arrange transfers to and from the airport? I have looked at pre-booked online and they are quite expensive (approx £85). Could we risk getting a taxi on the day when we arrive or what are the chances off catching a lift on the coach from one of the tour operators going there? Any suggestions would be greatfully received. :-) Helen

Hong Kong, China
reviews: 20
1. Re: Zalagh Parc Palace tranfers

Are you serious? £85 from Fes airport to the ZPP? The normal rate is 120 - 150 dhs (roughly £8-10). There is no chance of catching a ride with a coach, but there are taxis at the Fes airport. I'm sure the ZPP will arrange it for you though - there must be a misunderstanding vis a vis the price - no one would ever charge £85 for that.

Tewkesbury, United...
2. Re: Zalagh Parc Palace tranfers

Yeah definately. The price came from one of the sites that sell "holiday extras". Thanks for the advice, I will email the hotel and ask them to arrange it. Can't wait to visit Morocco...it has been on my to do list for years!

Hong Kong, China
reviews: 20
3. Re: Zalagh Parc Palace tranfers

Is it possible that the airport transfer you saw online is from Casablanca airport? £85 is about right for a trasnfer from Casa to Fes.

Tewkesbury, United...
4. Re: Zalagh Parc Palace tranfers

Good morning. i checked again and it's true. Infact the exact price is £87. Daylight robbery. Please see the link below.I have another question for you...I read somewhere that if travelling with a child you need to prove that you are the parents. My daughter is from my first marriage (not my partner whom we are travelling with) and on my passport I have my maiden although I still have my married name on other official documentation such as bank statements, drivers licence etc. I have checked the birth certificate and it does not show the mothers or fathers name. What documentation do I need if any?

travelrepublic.co.uk/AirportTransfers/apCrit…

Dubai/Fez
5. Re: Zalagh Parc Palace tranfers

I would avoid Zalagh Parc Palace. It is in an undesirable location and the service can be quite inconsistent. Hotel Zalagh (same owner) is in a much more central and desirable location. It has a great view and a nice pool. Service is still spotty but not intolerable and I believe it is a bit cheaper but often fully booked. Since its the same owner you might consider having your reservation transferred from Parc Palace to Hotel Zalagh.

6. Re: Zalagh Parc Palace tranfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:24 am, September 04, 2009