We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant recommendation

Which Casablanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 9
Restaurant recommendation

Would love a restaurant recommendation for Valentines Day in Casablanca. Amazing food is most important, ambience is nice, but less important.

Thank you!

5 replies to this topic
Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
1. Re: Restaurant recommendation

447 restaurants reviewed here:

tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g293732-Casablan…

but frankly Casablanca is hardly a Valentines Day destination. For more original cuisines (but still needing to take care with the more touristy establishments) you would be far better in Fes or Marrakech or even further of the beaten track for regional specialities!

Toronto, Canada
2. Re: Restaurant recommendation

Have to say - this forum is super annoying when it comes to responses like this. I KNOW you wouldn't consider Casablanca a Valentine's destination. But it's the city we will be in on the 14th. So - we are looking for personal recommendations on restaurants. I have already read through the list of the 447+ restaurants reviewed - because I am an experienced traveler that has been to 42 countries. I am aware of how this works.

When a traveler comes here asking for a recommendation on a restaurant or a hotel or anything, it's so NOT helpful for 20 responses telling them why you hate that city.

So, if anyone would like to tell me their favourite place to eat on Casa that they suggest we check out when we are there on the 14th, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks!

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 60
3. Re: Restaurant recommendation

Hi,

If you have read all the reviews of restaurants in Casablanca then you already have personal recommendations from all those reviewers who have taken the time to post? Seems a shame not to take their experiences into consideration. I thought that was what TA was about.

Edited: 5:25 pm, January 25, 2014
Toronto, Canada
4. Re: Restaurant recommendation

I have a difficult time understanding why I keep coming back here, when all of the Destination "Experts" are so unhelpful.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 64
5. Re: Restaurant recommendation

have a look at the reviews of Le Rouget de l'isle - very good and creative food. You can see example menu on this site which is also good for checking other places: bestrestaurantsmaroc.com/en/restaurant-maroc…

For a romantic meal I would also recommend Sens at the Kenzi Tower Hotel - although you probably go more for the views than the food.

Reply to: Restaurant recommendation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted