We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casablanca to Fes- Do I need tickets in advance?

Which Casablanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
reviews: 97
Casablanca to Fes- Do I need tickets in advance?

Hi tripadvisor,

We're traveling from Casablanca to Fes to start our moroccan journey. do I need to purchase these tickets in advance or is it safe to assume there will be some tickets available? Thanks!

New York City, New...
1. Re: Casablanca to Fes- Do I need tickets in advance?

Sorry! I should have mentioned I mean TRAIN tickets from Casablanca to Fes

2. Re: Casablanca to Fes- Do I need tickets in advance?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:06 pm, October 28, 2013
New York City, New...
3. Re: Casablanca to Fes- Do I need tickets in advance?

Next week- May 22nd- wednesday morning. Thanks !!!

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 60
4. Re: Casablanca to Fes- Do I need tickets in advance?

Hi,

Are you spending a night in Casablanca or intending to travel directly to Fes. If you are spending a night I'd suggest buying your tickets that day just to be sure of having seats in the morning. www.oncf.ma website will give you the train schedules. You can't buy tickets online so will have to get them after you arrive anyway.

5. Re: Casablanca to Fes- Do I need tickets in advance?

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

New York City, New...
6. Re: Casablanca to Fes- Do I need tickets in advance?

Thank you for the advice RE not telling anyone where we are staying! Useful to know.

We aren't planning to spend the night in Casablanca, just to get the train right to Fes.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 64
7. Re: Casablanca to Fes- Do I need tickets in advance?

sometimes the trains do get full at peak times but never for every train in a day.

Casa to Fes there is 1 every hour so worst case scenario is that you buy your ticket for a train in a an hour or two, can go for some food in one of the cafes near the station if you need to kill time.

Hong Kong, China
reviews: 2
8. Re: Casablanca to Fes- Do I need tickets in advance?

hi Guys, ill be landing at Casablanca airport day-after tomorrow on 21st May and shall get on the train to Fez asap.

Is there a way to buy tickets in advance. I could not find a way to buy them on www.oncf.ma

9. Re: Casablanca to Fes- Do I need tickets in advance?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 35
10. Re: Casablanca to Fes- Do I need tickets in advance?

Credit cards are not widely used in Morocco, so no, it's not possible to buy tickets in advance other than having someone go along to the station for you.