We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ibis Casa Voyageurs denied online reservation

Which Casablanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
canada
reviews: 5
Ibis Casa Voyageurs denied online reservation

I'd like to reserve 4 rooms at Ibis Cas Voyageurs via the ibis website. My request was denied due to "bank" problem. I had already called the credit card center to notify them about my Morocco trip, and they assured me my credit card is problem free. I tried 4 times at the ibis & accord websites and was denied every time. I called once but the people answering the phone didn't speak English. My email was never replied. Should I send a fax? I dont want to book through other booking sites as they do not offer the early bird rate. Pls advise what I can do to secure the reservation. Thanks.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 60
1. Re: Ibis Casa Voyageurs denied online reservation

Hi,

Why would you expect the people who answer the phone to speak English? You may as well send a FAX or just keep trying to email but it does sound like your bank is causing a problem so make sure they have authorised payments to be taken in Morocco.

Marrakech
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
2. Re: Ibis Casa Voyageurs denied online reservation

Do you have the correct type of bank card for the website?

When I book flights with BA their website doesn't accept my type of bank card. I wonder if you are having a similar issue.

canada
3. Re: Ibis Casa Voyageurs denied online reservation

I used a MasterCard to pay for the reservation. I called the MasterCard centre already to notify them about my Morocco trip. Payment in Morocco is authorized. I didnt expect the people who answered the phone to speak English. Since I dont speak French or Arabic, I just hoped that they can speak a little English so that I I can book the rooms via phone..

4. Re: Ibis Casa Voyageurs denied online reservation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:11 pm, October 28, 2013
canada
5. Re: Ibis Casa Voyageurs denied online reservation

Thanks John. I want to book through ibis website because of the early bird rate. Other booking sites just do not offer the rate.

6. Re: Ibis Casa Voyageurs denied online reservation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 27, 2014