We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Arabia from London to Casablanca?

Which Casablanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sherman oaks
reviews: 7
Air Arabia from London to Casablanca?

Does anyone have experience with flying Air Arabia into Casablanca? They do not have a perfect record in terms of canceled flights. Their flight time into Casa is ideal, however. All other flights from London get in much too late. Any opinions would be welcome on the reliability of Air Arabia. Thank you!

13 replies to this topic
Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 64
11. Re: Air Arabia from London to Casablanca?

The confusion comes because Air Arabia Maroc is actually a seperate entity to Air Arabia so they have their own set of rules and regs which is not always the same as the main airline.

As I said, be careful to check the small print on your email or printed e-ticket

Edited: 1:26 pm, May 23, 2013
England, United...
reviews: 39
12. Re: Air Arabia from London to Casablanca?

Many thanks nibrika.

It wasn't on the ticket portion that I've already printed off. I have now checked the email they sent and can see it. Stange, I normally make a note of things like that on my travel info when I print it off.

London, United...
13. Re: Air Arabia from London to Casablanca?

i think it a worst nightmare ever i booked with them 5 month ago a flight to casablanca ....they sent me a new booking from tangier ...i been trying to contact them for the whole day still no one came back to me yet ....please be aware

Reply to: Air Arabia from London to Casablanca?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted