We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel for one NIght in Casablanca (close to the airport?)?

Which Casablanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sao Paulo
reviews: 7
Hotel for one NIght in Casablanca (close to the airport?)?

Hello Guys, how are you?

Im gonna arrive at Casablanca at night for leaving to Marrakesch early in the next day morning.

Do you know an ok hotel for one night, maybe close to the airport or in the very city center?

It can be a mid range one, since I´ll bein honey moon, but fortunately the bride is not perfeccionist in hotel matters...:)

Thank you!

Sarkis

1. Re: Hotel for one NIght in Casablanca (close to the airport?)?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 3:56 pm, October 28, 2013
Casablanca
2. Re: Hotel for one NIght in Casablanca (close to the airport?)?

Try to go to the city of Casablanca if you have enough time, then stay at Hotel Maamoura as a good fine hotel in the city Center, but for a very close Hotel to the air-port the one John warn you about is the closest if you have no choice, but ask for a good room as i agree it's not good but better than staying outside.

Congratulations, Have Fun.

Sao Paulo
3. Re: Hotel for one NIght in Casablanca (close to the airport?)?

Thank you friends! :)

Well, Im leaving Casablanca by car, I hired an agency, Wild Morocco, wich will drive to Marrakech around 10 o clock in the morning next day. I will arrive at Casablanca around 19.

So I dont know If you guys think I might try to go to Casablanca center to try to enjoy something of the city even for a few hours at night, or if I should be close to the aiport since with this short time its meaningless to go to city center...what do you think?

4. Re: Hotel for one NIght in Casablanca (close to the airport?)?

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Sao Paulo
5. Re: Hotel for one NIght in Casablanca (close to the airport?)?

The car will pick me up anywhere I stay in Casablanca..if I stay at Ibis, is there something interesting in its surroundings so I can take a quick look or is it a place just for sleeping?

Thank you friend!

6. Re: Hotel for one NIght in Casablanca (close to the airport?)?

Sao Paulo
7. Re: Hotel for one NIght in Casablanca (close to the airport?)?

Perfect!

Thanks a lot friend!

Stockholm, Sweden
reviews: 40
8. Re: Hotel for one NIght in Casablanca (close to the airport?)?

Again, John only heard about the hotel Atlas, but I was staying one night there and it was NOT so terrible and I cannot complain. It is not hotel to stay there more nights, but one night is OK. It is really near, they have shuttle service and if you arrive at Casablanca at night and will leave early morning you have not so much opportunity to look to the center of Casa.

9. Re: Hotel for one NIght in Casablanca (close to the airport?)?

Stockholm, Sweden
reviews: 40
10. Re: Hotel for one NIght in Casablanca (close to the airport?)?

thank you for your correction John, next time I want to not write about what I self experienced but what they other experienced self of the same things

P.S. OP asked about 2 alternative so I had replied on the first one, OK

Edited: 2:01 pm, March 19, 2013