We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Morocco Weather in mid-May and safety

Which Casablanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Morocco Weather in mid-May and safety

I'm taking a guided group tour through Morocco (Casablanca, Marrakesh, Fez) in mid-May. What will the weather be like then (day and night)? What should I wear?

Will I be safe carrying a cross-body purse (not a money belt?

thanks!

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 62
1. Re: Morocco Weather in mid-May and safety

Hi,

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g293730-i9195-k4870…

Gives links to sites which will show you seasonal historical averages. No-one can say what it "will" be like but knowing what it was like in previous years gives you some idea of what to expect.

Safety issues are just like anywhere else. Sensible precautions should see you through.

Casablanca
2. Re: Morocco Weather in mid-May and safety

Hi Benn;

Welcome to Morocco Travel Forums.

as Shimmin has illustrated above, regarding the safety Morocco is safe and well secured as you can see in many recent topics has discussed the same situation about Morocco, at the same time is very sensible like everywhere you go in the world.

Regarding the weather nobody can predict how it will be, because it's changeable.

more information in the links under the Top Asked Questions about Morocco will be useful and helpful for you.

3. Re: Morocco Weather in mid-May and safety

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:17 pm, October 28, 2013
4. Re: Morocco Weather in mid-May and safety

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 04, 2014