We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help! Airport (Med V) to City Center

Which Casablanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Please help! Airport (Med V) to City Center

I will arrive around 4:30 pm. How do I take a train? I believe the station is at T1, -1 level. How far a walk from T2? Also, how many stops from Airport to Casa Voyageurs?

East Gwillimbury...
reviews: 74
1. Re: Please help! Airport (Med V) to City Center

The trains are on the lower level of the airport. Follow the signs. They're easy to find. It's not a long walk as it isn't a very big airport.

The ride from the airport to Casa Voyageurs is about 35 minutes. Not sure how many stops it is but you can't miss it. cheers

2. Re: Please help! Airport (Med V) to City Center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:00 pm, October 28, 2013
Toronto
3. Re: Please help! Airport (Med V) to City Center

Okay thanks. It's good to know the station's names...esp the next stop, so I know I'm on the right train.

I will arrive at 4:30pm, do you think I can make the 6pm train??

Toronto
4. Re: Please help! Airport (Med V) to City Center

Another question: Once I arrive Casa Voyageures, I need to take a petite taxi to the city center. Are they easily recognized? And also any caution I must take? I know that I have to make sure they use the meter. Is there anything else I should/shouldn't do?

Rotterdam, The...
reviews: 68
5. Re: Please help! Airport (Med V) to City Center

We got our luggage and were out of the airport before the official ETA of our flight, but I've also heard stories of people being in the queue for immigration for 3 hours. Hard to predict what will happen I guess.

Our traoin only stopped twice i between the airport and casa voyageurs, and the name of the station is announced just before arrival, in arabic and in clear french.

As for the petit taxi you'd do better to walk down the street a bit away from the station: you'll pay considerably less!!

Edit: the petit taxis are red and have a sign with petot taxi on top.

Edited: 3:56 pm, October 09, 2012
East Gwillimbury...
6. Re: Please help! Airport (Med V) to City Center

Don't worry about "being on the right train". There will be a big illuminated reader-board beside the track (there are only 2 at the airport) with CASA VOYAGEURS written on it. There's no need to fret...You'll be fine! :)

Yes, the petit taxis are red in Casa. Like everywhere else in Morocco: Good luck getting the taxi driver to turn the meter on!

7. Re: Please help! Airport (Med V) to City Center

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 5:24 am, October 06, 2013
East Gwillimbury...
8. Re: Please help! Airport (Med V) to City Center

Great post, John! Excellent info there.

9. Re: Please help! Airport (Med V) to City Center

Removed on: 4:00 pm, October 28, 2013
Toronto
10. Re: Please help! Airport (Med V) to City Center

spmm..

What do u mean good luck to ask them to turn the meter on? You mean, they don't do that? I read the guidbooks saying to insist them to turn it on, and the cost for a petit taxi is about 10DH?

John W

Thanks for the post...u make me want to freak out. I hate to bargain, esp with the local...I will never win.... My hotel is not far from Casa Voya...the Ibis hotel...so it's only about 10-15min taxi. So I thought Petit Taxi is a good idea?