We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage Check/Lockers in Casa

Which Casablanca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco
Luggage Check/Lockers in Casa

Hello,

We're arriving in Casablanca for a quick day trip and was wondering if the train station had any lockers for our baggage. If not, does anyone have suggestions on where we could leave our baggage? We were thinking of going to a major hotel and asking if they could hold our bags for a few hours.

Thanks in advance!

Anson

Athens, Greece
reviews: 19
1. Re: Luggage Check/Lockers in Casa

Cannot think any other alternative, than ask some hotel to leave your luggade. Perhaps someone else knows about the train station.

casa
reviews: 44
2. Re: Luggage Check/Lockers in Casa

The few times I've been through Casa Port or Casa Voyageurs I haven't seen lockers, that doesn't mean they don't exist, but I haven't physically seen them. I would agree that the best bet is to ask at a hotel, and be prepared to pay some money for the luxury though I wouldn't know how much.

San Francisco
3. Re: Luggage Check/Lockers in Casa

Thanks everyone. I left my bag with the SupraTour Bus office next to the Casa Voyageurs Train station. SupraTour Bus is an extension of the ONCF rail system so you can leave your bags with them for a small fee. I paid 3 EUR for 3 hours for two rollie bags. It's not a locker, it just sits in the office as the staff watches your bag. I wouldn't leave any valuables in it. It's almost as if the staff is pocketing that money to watch your bag.

4. Re: Luggage Check/Lockers in Casa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, July 12, 2011